Sunday, March 11, 2018

After a while.


Salam & hai everyone!

I know, it has been a long time since my last post. Yea, no one gives a shi- but hey, here I am back again at writing this masterpiece (ew) I might away for quite some time but please know one thing that I still wanna keep this blog no matter what! (I'm tired of restarting haha). Life has been a crazy roller coaster so far, the previous post I was writing about few parts of my foundation journey during first semester righttt? now I am about to end my foundation! Tick-tocking time runs, you know, the typical me would definitely miss this crazy journey just as how I miss my high school. I'll be missing Dengkil too that much for sure (probably) lol coz I had so much fun here I stg. Do apply for asasi UiTM ok spm leavers, a lot of benefits await! 

Oh btw, a lot of things happened. Good and bad. but I'll just take everything as a lesson to learn. It's undoubtedly hard to deal with such indescribable feeling I am having now. I don't really know what I want to be, do and have. Life becomes a question of what I really want. The desire to achieve everything & be in the comfort zone is getting stronger. Everything needs hard work, that's for sure. Lets make every drop of sweat worth it? & my final is in another 2 weeks. Pray for us! hehe I'll write very soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment